Toothy makes pankakes

 



Toothy loves pancakes, and today he wants to surprise his mommy.

What did she use for the recipe?

He looked in the kitchen cabinet and found two packets: a white and a yellow one.

"Which one should I take?" He took them both and saw that there was flour in the white one. He poured it all into a large bowl and a cloud of white dust rose through all the kitchen.

Everything was now covered in a thick layer, as if it had snowed.

"Now I need an egg," he said, and hurried out to fetch one.

The hen jumped off the nest and started screaming:

"Cluck! Cluck! Cluck!" 

" I just need an egg! Don't be scared!

He took one and returned with it to the kitchen. He slammed it against the edge of the bowl and untied the pieces of shell. From inside, a yellow chick landed in the bowl and said, " Mama, Mama!" 

"Oh, no! What have I done? I'll take you back to your mommy!

The hen was waiting for him nervously.

"I apologize! I just wanted an egg for my pancakes.

"Cluck!" she replied and handed him one.

"Thanks!" said Toothy.

She picked it up and headed straight for the kitchen.

Toothy hit the egg to the edge of the bowl and its content landed in the fluffy layer of flour.

"Now I need milk. Of course, yes, I know where I can get some."

Then he ran to the cow's stable.

"Could you give me some milk, please?" 

"MUUU!" 

Toothy started milking the cow until he filled the bucket.

"Thanks!" he said and ran into the house and poured it in the bowl. 

"Super! All I need is sugar now, but where can it be?" 

He searched the cabinet, and found a jar of something white that said SALT.

"I'll add three tablespoons. One, two, three." 

He began to stir, scattering dough everywhere.

"It's time to fry them." 

He tried to turn them on the other side but the first landed on the refrigerator, the second on the floor, the third in the trash, and the fourth got stuck to the ceiling.

Is that how you make pancakes?

That's the way he made them.

The fifth rolled through the air, and Toothy caught it at the last moment, before it fell into the sink.

"A perfect pancake for my mom!" 


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu